Dr. Ty Talcott, CEO, CHPSECertified HIPAA Privacy and Security Expert
- Has consulted to thousands of health care practices relative to business development and protection.
- A sought after speaker who has led numerous seminars, performed as a keynote speaker and has been featured on the cover of several magazines.
- Is a founding partner of an IPA (independent physician association ) that credentialed participating doctors for contracting with HMO’s and PPO’s.
- Had over thirty articles published relative to the onset of and participation with managed care.
- Served on the Governor appointed Workers Compensation Commission in Texas.
- Been a featured speaker at numerous associations and colleges.
- He is an expert at the art of effective communication and has appeared on dozens of radio and TV talk shows.
- Has founded and chaired two hospital departments.
- Beyond health care: He has been a managing partner in a residential real estate development company, a rental real estate business and has conducted corporate retreats for the purpose of helping start-up companies create formal business plans. He has recorded specialty training tapes for Distributor Services, a special division of the world famous Nightingale-Conant corporation.
“My career passion is to teach others how to improve their life and business. My study of the human mind, personal relationships, and staff relationships, along with extensive business experience create the perfect background to produce powerful programs for personal and business growth. Ever since selling my clinic (at one time the largest chiropractic practice in the country) I have spent my time working with all types of doctors and health care facilities by taking large complex issues and repackage them in small digestible bits to be more easily implemented. I like being called “The Great Simplifier. Taking on HIPAA compliance has been a great challenge, but highly gratifying as it is so desperately needed. I hope we have the opportunity to assist you!”
Tiffany Rodriguez, COO, CHOC
Tiffany Rodriguez is a certified HIPAA Onsite consultant. Her strong business background includes running and managing large specialty dental offices, insurance underwriting and banking.
Tiffany presently functions as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Power Strategies Inc., Perfect Practice Solutions and HIPAA Compliance Services.
If you have had any contact with the any of our companies, you likely had the pleasure of interacting with Tiffany. She is passionate about providing excellent customer service and delivering excellent products to all of our valued clients and partners.
First and foremost, Tiffany is a proud and devoted mother and wife. When she is not working on advancing HIPAA education and running the business, she enjoys spending time with her family, keeping up with her kids’ busy schedules, enjoying the outdoors and cheering on Kansas Jayhawk basketball.
Tiffany is instrumental to the Simple Solution Guide project relative to copy reading/editing, production, assuring fulfillment and customer satisfaction as well as all aspects of HIPAA production and delivery.