This program is a step-by-step, easily understandable approach that nearly any support staff can implement. Questions regarding following the system (for those who start at the beginning and walk through a step at a time) are rare. I am glad to answer any quick question you have. In rare cases where consulting services are desired, they are available for an hourly fee. Once a system is in place it only takes a few hours per quarter of the year to keep it updated, in most practices.
DIY Kit Retail Price = Only $549.99
- A step-by-step workbook
- Audio CD’s with training that correspond to each chapter in the workbook (Read, Listen, or Both!)
- A Forms CD, that includes all of the REQUIRED forms you need in a customizable format
- Templates for all of the commonly used Security Policies and Procedures
- A Full Risk Analysis (check-lists are not enough!)
- A three ring binder to build your HIPAA manual as you go
- A CD and video recording of the required annual in-service for BOTH the Privacy and Security Rule training – (Many think this one training, alone, makes the system worth it! Your team can sign an attendance sheet [to go in your HIPAA compliance manual] listen, and be done. When you add to or make changes to your staff, throughout the year, they can listen – without you having to do the whole training live – just for them. It also comes on the Forms CD in if you wish to deliver it live. There are certain rules that pertain to ongoing education as well.)
Workbook Table of Contents
Compliance Officer, Job Description, Compliance Officer Posting, Filing a complaint, Policy and Procedure
HIPAA Annual In-service
Employee Confidentiality, Omnibus Rule: Business Associate Contract
Recommended Forms with Mandated Topics Covered, Policies & Procedures for all HIPAA Topics
Form, Instructions, ABN Audit Tool, Corrective Action Form, Policies & Procedures for Topics of Chapter 2
See what others have to say about the DIY Kit!
“Dr. Talcott, Good morning! We are so thankful we purchased your HIPAA compliance program for our chiropractic practice! It has proved to be an invaluable resource and has saved us literally hours of research and work! Thank you again for a really great resource!
Laurie Ragan, HIPAA Compliance Officer
CAVANAL CHIROPRACTIC Clinic
Shady Point, OK 74956”