Thank you for choosing us to be a sponsor for your organization!
Welcome COCSA member! We have a special offer for you! If you book a speaking date (or tentative date) for our CEO, Dr. Ty Talcott, to speak for your Association, in 2016, prior to January 1, 2016;
We are pleased to offer:
- No honorarium due.
- No expenses to pay – we bear all travel expense.
- Special discounting for our “Survival Kit” product to your members, who participate in events (live or webinar).
- A 30 day money back guarantee in place for your members, relative to our product.
- Revenue sharing available for those associations interested.
Why would you want Dr. Talcott to speak for your organization?
- Help protect your members in an overregulated world – the greatest danger today comes from noncompliance!
- Attract new / retain existing members by offering information critical to their well-being and safety.
- Convention planning made easy: flexible (3 – 12 hour presentations) Entertaining / High-Energy.
- Offer a low-cost, effective, solution for your members to implement and/or maintain HIPAA compliance programs.
- Increase revenues/ decrease expenses; increase attendance.
A note from Dr. Ty Talcott, CEO of HIPAA Compliance Services “I know that a major part of your mission, as a state Association, is to further the profession and protect your members. A recent federal study showed only two of every 60 clinics would be considered HIPAA compliant, if audited!… And, if a doctor is categorized to be in “willful neglect” (defined by HIPAA as: ‘ that which the doctor knew, or should have known and did not do’] the fines start at $50,000 – and can increase to $1.5 million in some cases! This is definitely an area members need protection!
While this is secondhand information, I found it very interesting hearing what my dermatologist had to say recently. He stated that his medical liability carrier would no longer insure a practitioner unless they perform an on-site risk analysis. The insurance carrier advised that it is now more likely for a medical practitioner to have significant negative financial impact from a HIPAA violation/complaint that it is from a malpractice case!
While chiropractic liability carriers don’t appear to do on-site evaluations at this point, when this starts in the medical profession you can be pretty sure where it is going next! And, even if on-site inspections never become the norm, it shows the gravity of the situation and how much enforcement has increased!
My goal for each seminar or webinar is to provide an ‘easy to follow’ plan to move toward compliance and out of willful neglect. I hope to have the opportunity to speak for your Association in the coming year.”
Call and speak directly with Dr. Talcott for any questions, comments or to discuss details of an event!