Dr. Ty Talcott, CHPSECertified HIPAA Privacy and Security Expert
- Has consulted to thousands of health care practices relative to business development and protection.
- A sought after speaker who has led numerous seminars, performed as a keynote speaker and has been featured on the cover of several magazines.
- Is a founding partner of an IPA (independent physician association ) that credentialed participating doctors for contracting with HMO’s and PPO’s.
- Had over thirty articles published relative to the onset of and participation with managed care.
- Served on the Governor appointed Workers Compensation Commission in Texas.
- Been a featured speaker at numerous associations and colleges.
- He is an expert at the art of effective communication and has appeared on dozens of radio and TV talk shows.
- Has founded and chaired two hospital departments.
- Beyond health care: He has been a managing partner in a residential real estate development company, a rental real estate business and has conducted corporate retreats for the purpose of helping start-up companies create formal business plans. He has recorded specialty training tapes for Distributor Services, a special division of the world famous Nightingale-Conant corporation.
“My career passion is to teach others how to improve their life and business. My study of the human mind, personal relationships, and staff relationships, along with extensive business experience create the perfect background to produce powerful programs for personal and business growth. Ever since selling my clinic (at one time the largest chiropractic practice in the country) I have spent my time working with all types of doctors and health care facilities by taking large complex issues and repackage them in small digestible bits to be more easily implemented. I like being called “The Great Simplifier. Taking on HIPAA compliance has been a great challenge, but highly gratifying as it is so desperately needed. I hope we have the opportunity to assist you!”